Mpls.St.Paul Magazine has been the Best of the Twin Cities since 1972, reaching more than 70,000 readers every month. My first job out of college, I worked for the city magazine for four-plus years, rising in the ranks from assistant editor to associate managing editor on the main title as well as its supplements, Mpls.St.Paul Weddings and Mpls.St.Paul Home & Design. I continue to freelance for these publications today.
- “Fairy-Tale Romances,” Fall/Winter 2018
- “Happily Ever After,” Spring/Summer 2018
- “Forever in Your Eyes,” Fall/Winter 2017
- “Call for Backup,” Spring/Summer 2017
- “Wed Without Debt,” Fall/Winter 2016
Mpls.St.Paul Home & Design